** Changed in: zorba
    Milestone: None => 2.7

** Changed in: zorba

  Need to rename or move "testdriver"

  We currently ship "testdriver" with that name. That is too generic a
  name to put directly onto a user's global path (as will happen if you
  install the Ubuntu Zorba distribution). Either we should rename it, or
  (perhaps better) move it out of bin/ and into somewhere more esoteric
  under share/. Either way, ZorbaModule and everything else that refers
  to it will need to be sure to find it in the new place.