This fix went in today with the rest of the installer tweaks.

** Changed in: zorba

  libsasl.dll missing from Windows installer

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  1. Install Zorba from:

  2. Run any query that uses curl, including just trying to import an
  unknown module:

    zorba -q "import module namespace f=''; 1"

  "The application has failed to start because libsasl.doo was not
  found." popup dialog.

  I believe that fixing cmake_modules/Windows/FindCURL.cmake to
  FIND_PACKAGE_DLL_WIN32(libsasl) might do the trick here, but I'm not