Very soon (certainly before 2.7) we need to figure out how to ship the
image module without bundling ImageMagick. That means documenting that
the user must install it, and doing the best that we can to find it.
Also, the image module should fail gracefully with a clear error if the
user tries to run a query using it but it can't find ImageMagick.

  animation.xq test crashes using Windows installer

  1. Install Zorba 2.5.0 on Windows using installer from:

  2. Download the image module source (lp:zorba/image-module) to some

  3. cd image-module/test/Queries/image

  4. zorba -f -q animation.xq

  "zorba.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" dialog pops