Hey Chris

>> (Also - what was the reason you changed JAVA_AWT_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES
to JAVA_AWT_INCLUDE_PATH? That doesn't seem to make sense.)

That's a typo. Thanks for telling me.

2) I don't like these changes, although I'm not sure of the alternative. IMHO
the existing FindJNI code with all of its many specific hard-coded paths is
bogus, and your change just extends the bogusness. There Must Be A Better
Way(tm).
>> We should tell our fixes to the cmake guys.

>> At any rate, no, I do not believe that this should be in Zorba 2.5
because it's too late, and because I'm unwilling to toss in a hack at
the last minute that I'm not sure I agree with. Also, it appears that
the work-around for anyone who runs into trouble is easy: Set JAVA_HOME
in your environment before running CMake.

True.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/989490

Title:
  on ubuntu 12.04, Java and/or JNI not found

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Hey Chris

  Java and/or JNI is not found on ubuntu 12.04. Therefore, fop doesn't
  work. I think the paths to java stuff changed on ubuntu 12.04. Maybe,
  cmake 2.8.8 is handle those changes. cmake 2.8.7 is not.

  David