Finally I found the page I want to show:

If you don't have the path to your executable, then pass NULL and usually the
library will be found anyway. Besides helping to find the GraphicsMagick
DLL/library and configuration files, InitializeMagick() initializes all of the
semaphores and data necessary for a multi-threaded program to be completely
thread safe. This step used to be optional, but it is now absolutely required.
Failure to initialize GraphicsMagick will result in an application crash.

  animation.xq test crashes using Windows installer

  1. Install Zorba 2.5.0 on Windows using installer from:

  2. Download the image module source (lp:zorba/image-module) to some

  3. cd image-module/test/Queries/image

  4. zorba -f -q animation.xq

  "zorba.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" dialog pops