Markos, is this feature in fact complete? I'm not sure I have the whole

Also, if there is a Launchpad branch for these changes, please associate
it with this bug or let me know what branch it is. Thanks.

  Reworked Plan serializer

  This is a tracking bug for a new feature.

  Markos has rewritten the plan serializer; I believe that work is
  complete but not yet merged.

  Matthias is writing tests and use cases in preparation to merge this
  onto Zorba trunk.