'Small' explanation:

On Windows, there isn't something like an RPath or a default library search
path. Therefore, all libraries which an executable depends on need to be in the
PATH. Thus, we generate for each executable in Zorba a bat file to set the PATH
variable properly before executing it (e.g. \bin\zorba.bat).

So, when we wanna execute an exe from the build directory in the cmd, you can
execute the bat. This is also used for ctests. E.g. the rbkt testdriver is
executed via the testdriver.bat file.

Now, there are some guys in the Zorba team using Visual Studio ( :-) ). Those
people wanna be able to execute the exes from visual studio, e.g. for
debugging. But Visual Studio does execute the exes directly. There is no way to
tell visual studio to execute the bat files instead. So, the trick to set PATH
in bat files does not work. But some years ago, we found a bypass by generation
the Visual Studio project files for each executable manually and set the PATH
variable there.

Unfortunately, this mechanism got forgotten when someone changed the bat file
generation mechanism. Bat file needs to be generated at the end of cmake to get
all PATH entries in. So, what I am doing in this change is: I make the vcproj
file generation equal to the bat file generation. That's all :-).

Please feel free to replace yourself with Rodolfo!