Hey Chris

There is a quick solution: I could just pipe the trace stuff into the result
file of a test. But I think this is not clean. The query result file should not
contain trace stuff.

But implementing a clean solution would take quite some time. I don't know if
it is worth it. I think I would need to introduce fn:trace output files in the
ExpQueryResults directory. Something like
test/rbkt/ExpQueryResults/zorba/misc/baseuri.fntrace.res for example. And
compare the resulting fn:trace output with those files.

Do you think this is necessary?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~davidagraf/zorba/trace_without_debug_info/+merge/110377