Public bug reported:

Zorba 2.0.2 and a number of older versions are still available for
download on Sourceforge. We can't disable downloads, so we should
instead copy those historical bits some where else (ideally our
Launchpad download page) and then delete them from Sourceforge,
replacing them with a README pointing to Launchpad.

** Affects: zorba

** Changed in: zorba
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Matthias Brantner (matthias-brantner)

** Changed in: zorba

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1018455

Title:
  Move old downloads off Sourceforge