Review: Needs Fixing

- the comment of some functions says "(: obsolete - use ... instead :)". I
think this should say that the function is redundant and syntax could be used
instead.

- query
{
  "n1" : 1
},
{
  "n2" : 2
}

result:

zorba: /home/mbrantner/zorba/jsandbox/src/diagnostics/dict.cpp:80: const char*
zorba::diagnostic::dict::lookup(const char*): Assertion `result.first !=
result.second' failed.
{ "n1" : 1 }

because trying to serialize a sequence of objects

- in a simple constructor query, the function SimpleJSONObject::assertInvariant
takes 90% of the time. This makes a huge performance difference between debug
and release mode. I understand that such assertions are useful but maybe that's
a little too much even for debug mode. I think NDEBUG is even not set for
RelWithDebInfo. Hence, it's almost impossible to do a proper profile.

- /home/mbrantner/zorba/jsandbox/src/store/naive/json_items.cpp: In member
function ‘virtual zorba::store::Item_t
zorba::simplestore::json::SimpleJSONObject::getObjectValue(const
zorba::store::Item_t&) const’:
/home/mbrantner/zorba/jsandbox/src/store/naive/json_items.cpp:565:9: warning:
‘lPosition’ may be used uninitialized in this function
/home/mbrantner/zorba/jsandbox/src/store/naive/json_items.cpp: In member
function ‘virtual zorba::store::Item_t
zorba::simplestore::json::SimpleJSONObject::setValue(const
zorba::store::Item_t&, const zorba::store::Item_t&)’:
/home/mbrantner/zorba/jsandbox/src/store/naive/json_items.cpp:368:9: warning:
‘lPosition’ may be used uninitialized in this function
/home/mbrantner/zorba/jsandbox/src/store/naive/json_items.cpp: In member
function ‘virtual zorba::store::Item_t
zorba::simplestore::json::SimpleJSONObject::remove(const
zorba::store::Item_t&)’:
/home/mbrantner/zorba/jsandbox/src/store/naive/json_items.cpp:271:9: warning:
‘lPosition’ may be used uninitialized in this function
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/jsoniq/+merge/92171
Your team Zorba Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of