Review: Needs Information

David - Matthias is on vacation this week, so if possible I'd like to review
this change instead and get it merged.

That said - can you explain to me the central part of the change, which is the
Base64 dance done inside of "if (lContainsNonAscii)" ? Better yet, please put a
comment there explaining what magic is accomplished by "=?UTF-8?B?" stuff...

Also, where does "cpystr()" come from? It doesn't seem to be defined in the
module and isn't part of any standard library I'm aware of. I don't like the
fact that it requires us to use const_cast<char*>, although granted that was
already a problem before you started this change.

Assuming that's OK, then I'll need you to re-submit this proposal with me as a
reviewer instead of Matthias; it doesn't appear that I can change the set of
requested reviewers, and the validation queue won't commit the changes if
there's a Pending review.
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/email-module.