> This doesn't test quite the same thing that it used to. Those tests were
> previously *valid* module URIs (that is, there actually was a module with that
> namespace) used in incorrect ways.
> The modules in question are declared in test/rbkt/modules. In order to fix
> this properly, the definition of those modules and every test that makes use
> of them will need to be updated to the new domain name. It's not hard, but
> it's tedious, which is why I wanted to wait until we were sure we have an
> unchanging domain name to do it.
> If this zorba-tests.28msec.us domain is guaranteed to be there forever, then I
> could probably do a global search/replace in perl pretty quickly.

I've set up this domain exclusively for zorba tests. It doesn't have a second
purpose that could cause conflicting interests. Nothing is guaranteed to be
there forever, but I promise to do everything I can to keep it up and running.
And, as it is backed by s3, cloudfront, and route 53, it is the highest
availability that can be achieved for this purpose.