Ok, I associated that branch with this bug, so I believe Launchpad will
mark it Fix Committed when the branch is merged. I'm assigning the bug
back to David since he needs to manage getting the merge completed.

I've voted Approve on the merge, so it should be ready to go, but it
needs a commit message. Please mention fixing this bug in addition to a
description of the utf-8 encoding stuff. Thanks!

** Changed in: zorba

** Branch linked: lp:~davidagraf/zorba/bug-867248

** Changed in: zorba
     Assignee: Chris Hillery (ceejatec) => David Graf (davidagraf)

  smtp:send does not set sender name in email

  When sending an email with smtp:send the name of the sender is no
  longer included in the mail. Previous versions of zorba handeled this

  To reproduce:
  * replace password or use other mail account
  * insert your email as reciever

  Your mailclient will NOT display "TESTNAME (28m...@evaluescience.com)"
  as sender as expected but only "28m...@evaluescience.com"

  import module namespace smtp =
  import module namespace imap =
   import schema namespace email = 'http://www.zorba-xquery.com/modules/email';

  declare variable $mailtest:host as element(email:hostInfo) :=
        <email:password>INSERT CORRECT PASSWORD HERE</email:password>

   let $mail := validate strict {
            <email:subject>Test Mail</email:subject>
                    <email:name>Alexander Kreutz</email:name>
            <email:multipart contentType="multipart/alternative">
               <email:content contentType="text/plain" charset="UTF-8"
                 "Bla Bla Bla"
               <email:content contentType="text/html" charset="UTF-8"
        </email:message> }
      smtp:send($mailtest:host, $mail);