** Patch added: "boost-filesystem-v3.patch"

  Upgrade testdriver_mt to Boost Filesystem v3

  The latest Boost, 1.50, removes the Filesystem v2 APIs that
  testdriver_mt makes use of. There are a few non-compatible changes in
  the Filesystem v3 APIs. Patch attached (from David).

  We should upgrade to the v3 APIs, and have our CMake scripts ensure
  that the Boost version found is at least 1.44 (the first version with
  the Filesystem v3 APIs). We will also need to upgrade the Boost on the
  validation queue machine to at least 1.44.