I understand that all VC6 support is Legacy support, is going to take a lot of
time to move development to VC6, there are no binaries for Apache and is known
that Zorba will not compile in VC6 because of the C++11 features.
So, I will ask: Will it worth all the time invested trying to give this support?

A workaround will be to deliver Zorba Binaries in VC9 with VC6
signature, so PHP believes that is compiled with VC6, but this signature
checking was made with this purpose, overriding this could bring unknown
consequences for the user.

  Need Zorba/VC6 installer for PHP users

  As discussed here:

  If a Zorba binary compiled with VC6 is the only way to use PHP/Zorba
  on Windows, then we should provide such an installer.