Public bug reported:

"xmllint wiki.xml" reveals that for some reason the input file contains lots of 
numeric character references (cat and vim decode those automatically).
Strangely it doesn't seem to be only one character but a combination of lines 
that provokes the behaviour (I tried removing some lines individually but 
couldn't reproduce after that).

** Affects: zorba
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Zorba
Coders, which is the registrant for Zorba.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1027270

Title:
  parse-xml - endless 100%CPU with lots of character references

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  New

Bug description:
  "xmllint wiki.xml" reveals that for some reason the input file contains lots 
of numeric character references (cat and vim decode those automatically).
  Strangely it doesn't seem to be only one character but a combination of lines 
that provokes the behaviour (I tried removing some lines individually but 
couldn't reproduce after that).

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zorba/+bug/1027270/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to     : zorba-coders@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to