We really need to verify this by actually doing it using our binary
installer, and documenting the process. In particular it wasn't clear to
me whether the stackoverflow responder had compiled Zorba himself or was
using our binary release.

  Ensure Windows PHP/Apache/Zorba story works

  As discussed here:

  If a Zorba binary compiled with VC6 is the only way to use PHP/Zorba
  on Windows, then we should provide such an installer.