We really need to verify this by actually doing it using our binary
installer, and documenting the process. In particular it wasn't clear to
me whether the stackoverflow responder had compiled Zorba himself or was
using our binary release.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1026192

Title:
  Ensure Windows PHP/Apache/Zorba story works

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  As discussed here:

  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10990912/php-cant-initialize-zorba-
  apis-module

  If a Zorba binary compiled with VC6 is the only way to use PHP/Zorba
  on Windows, then we should provide such an installer.