here's a proposal at
Please close this bug if the fix is good.

** Changed in: zorba

** Changed in: zorba
     Assignee: William Candillon (wcandillon) => Chris Hillery (ceejatec)

  Zorba website must publish API docs

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Currently the Zorba documentation on
  mentions that C++, C, Java, XQJ, PHP, Python, and Ruby APIs exist. As
  of Zorba 2.5 we provide full API documentation for these (possibly not
  C), so we need to make it easy for website visitors to find and use
  this documentation.

  Rodolfo was primarily involved in creating the language-binding