Hi Matthias,
I submitted a new merge proposal following Chris's request.
Regarding your question, I am not certain it is a type error. In the context of
dynamic function call, it makes sense that it is a type error (XPTY0004)
because it is a mismatch between the type of the function produced by the base
expression and the number of provided parameters. However, in the context of
object/array selection (with exactly one selector parameter), I am under the
impression that this is not a type issue, but a dynamic issue (since we decided
object/arrays do not match function types). What do you think?