Review: Needs Information

- Is the empty string a valid name? Should we raise an error if the name of a
pair is an empty string? Currently, the following query works fine: { "" :
- What should happen if the key expression evaluates to null. Currently, the
following query returns 1; { null : 1 }("null") (see test
- I would like to get Paul's opinion on the error message. Maybe it can be made
a bit more crisp without loosing information.
- I think the feature deserves more tests. I have committed a bunch into the