Review: Needs Fixing

- Based on the paging.xqlib module (in the tests), the following query should
return the empty sequence:

  10, 2, 3, true(), true(), true(), true())

But it returns all the items with age 3. This seems wrong.

- idml:probe-index-range-value sorts the nodes implicitly in document order,
i.e. they are not returned in the order of the index keys. The skipping is done
before the sorting. This might be really confusing to the user. Essentially, he
doesn't have a way to know which items are skipped. We have talked to Markos
and he agreed that we remove the sorting from the range-value functions and
only add it if the probe is used to answer queries.

- The module in
modules/com/zorba-xquery/www/modules/store/static/indexes/dml.xq doesn't
contain the -skip functions. It looks like the probe-index-point-value appears
twice and is missing the -skip suffix. The same seems to be the case for the
probe-index-range-value function. Also, the documentation for what is probably
supposed to be the -skip function is very long. Maybe it can make a reference
to the original probe function and only mention the fact that it returns the
values for the keys.

Minor issues:
- I wasn't able to merge the trunk into this branch because there are tons of
merge conflicts in translator.cpp. Also, bzr reports that a criss-cross merge
was encountered. Probably because the collection-skipping branch was merged in
the meantime. I don't understand why the merge proposal doesn't show any
conflict. Without merging the trunk, I can't link because of the uuid_generate

- There seem to be plenty of whitespace-only changes in
src/functions/signature.cpp? I couldn't figure out whether there are actually
semantic changes in that file. Are they necessary (e.g. removing tabs)?