Cezar - The remote queue is still not finding the jars, although they are
installed correctly in /usr/share/java as requested. (This is also probably why
the experimental build isn't including the module.) The problem, I believe, is
that you are using FIND_FILE() to find them, and you only list a few specific
version numbers to find - I installed 1.7.1 from the URL you sent, but that
isn't one of the versions listed in CMakeLists.txt in the read-pdf module.

The correct solution is to use ZORBA_FIND_JAR(), which will look for .jar files
with any embedded version number. See
src/com/zorba-xquery/www/modules/CMakeLists.txt in the data-formatting module
for an example. If you make that change in the module, this merge proposal
should succeed.