Review: Needs Information

I'm assuming that the main fix here works. However I'm a bit confused why it
matters whether we find the path to zorba.exe or zorba_simplestore.dll, because
as far as I know they should always be in the same directory. So to satisfy my
curiosity, why is this change necessary?

I also would like to know the use case for the two new environment variables.
It seems to me that if we need those, we should need them on all platforms, not
just Windows. Also, ZORBA_URI_PATH and ZORBA_LIB_PATH *are* already used by
zorba.exe to do basically the same thing, so why is it necessary to handle them
in root_static_context.cpp as well?