I initially saw some bad memory hits when I did a build of this branch as well,
but after merging the latest trunk and doing a clean build, it all looks good.
I do not see the memory leaks Sorin noted; I ran the url- tests with valgrind,
and the only memory leaks reported were the known ones from inside the
Sorin, please re-review now; if you see any problems, try a completely clean
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/xqxq-module.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp