Review: Needs Fixing

As written, DEPENDS will only do anything if the module includes C++ code. If
that is sufficient for your needs, fine, but please change the name of the
parameter to something like LIBRARY_DEPENDS to make this clear.

If you need to have targets executed for modules that do NOT have C++ code,
then you may be able to make use of the fifth argument to ADD_COPY_RULE().
However, if you go this route, test it *extensively*; adding target
dependencies to CMake custom commands (which is necessary for that to work)
often leads to really erratic and frustrating CMake behaviour. It won't even
have a chance to work on CMake prior to version 2.8.4, either. I do something
similar for DECLARE_ZORBA_JAR(), but it has caused no end of grief and I'm not
completely sure it's working right all the time even now.