Review: Approve

Looks like maybe you had a search-and-replace problem. The arguments to
PARSE_ARGUMENTS are semicolon-separated, not space-separated, and the
constructed variable would be named ${MODULE_LIBRARY_DEPENDS}, not ${MODULE

I've corrected those problems and also expanded the comment for the new
parameter. I'm assuming that you have tested the earlier code in Sausalito and
that it actually does what you need it to do, so I'll go ahead and vote
Approve. If you are OK with my changes, go ahead and mark the proposal Approved
to hopefully get it merged.