Review: Approve

I think you're correct, although at this point I'm not really sure either. For
what it's worth, ZORBA_FIND_JNI() doesn't actually do the finding of JNI; it
sets up JAVA_HOME in some magic way, and then just calls FIND_PACKAGE(JNI)
anyway. So it depends on FindJNI.cmake existing somewhere. But FindJNI.cmake
comes with CMake (at least recent versions), so I don't think we need to
package it anywhere ourselves anymore. (Unless we have local hacks to it, which
we may...)

It would probably make sense for ZORBA_FIND_JNI() to also find Java, but one
thing at a time. Let's see if this change goes in as it stands...
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/data-formatting-module.