Review: Needs Fixing
The implementation looks very clean. I poked around a bit and ran several
random test sets.
The feeling I got is that it's not quite ready yet for merging. I would like to
avoid waisting time when more people start using it and all run into the same
Before we continue, I would like to understand why the following two problems
exist. Especially the first one seems to be a candidate to fix many more tests.
- assert-serialization doesn't not seem to be implemented. Should it? I poked
around and found many tests failing because of this (e.g. CondExpr002)
- It seems that all of the prod-OrderByClause tests fail. It's not clear
whether this is a bug in my setting, the driver, or Zorba itself.
Some minor issues are:
- I find it very hard to read the output of a test run but maybe this will
change if we have the stylesheet
- Rename fots_driver to fots
- We generally use xq instead of xqy for xquery files. Maybe we should do this
- Rename zorba-fots-driver.xqy to fots-driver.xq
- How do I know whether my test run actually ran any tests? Sometimes I had a
typo in the prefix and it didn't run anything but it's hard to see.
- Does the dependency output have to appear in every run?
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp