1. I don't see the zorba cmd doing anything with the --disable-http-resolution
option, if that option is actually specified in the command line.

2. If a user uses the option inside an xquery module, it will have no effect
because options are processed after the imports. Such a user will then be very
confused. We should probably consider moving the processing of options before
the imports, but until we do this, we should throw an error if the
disable-http-resolution option is encountered inside a module prolog. The error
(and the documentation) should say that this option is applicable only at the
C++ api.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/bug-867363-disable-http/+merge/133032