> - How do I know whether my test run actually ran any tests? Sometimes I had a
> typo in the prefix and it didn't run anything but it's hard to see.

Do you have fn:trace() disabled? When I run a test set I see trace output for
each test as it is run. This seemed like the right approach to me.

As for the output, I agree it's not clear. I am going to either create a
post-processing query, or perhaps an alternate flag to post-process the output,
for day-to-day use and on the remote queue, which just lists the test failures
and a bit them, similar to how ctest works without the -V flag.