I agree with Sorin that the file naming is OK: I've had to teach myself to say
"FOTS driver" when that's what I mean, rather than FOTS itself. The file naming
as it is now is clear and consistent.

I have no real opinion about .xqy -> .xq.

The test case CondExpr002 is passing currently (Matthias, make sure you "cvs
update" your FOTS download).

IMHO this code is ready to go. There needs to be another layer on top of it to
integrate with ctest/remote queue, which would post-process the output for
day-to-day use. But that's a separate problem that will be more easily solved
once this code is on the trunk.