Interesting Ubuntu and Fedora don't implement this the same way.

On Ubuntu running a bash script or the process xq script which calls a program
that segFaults, the exit code is 139. The macro WIFEXITED(stat) returns true
and WEXITSTATUS(stat) returns 139. Which btw means acording to the link below
an 128+signal 11.

On Fedora running the same process implementation, the macro WIFEXITED(stat)
returns false and WIFSIGNALED(stat) returns true which means we can call
WTERMSIG(stat) which returns 11.

So in order to bring these two together I propose make them both return 139,
just like shell because this process module executes a shell command not just
an executable and I think we need to respect the same conventions. This means
that for the Fedora case just add 128 and use it as exit code.

On Windows I couldn't find something similar, if possible we could follow the
same convention.

Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/process-module.