> A couple questions:
>
> 1. Can the result="" attribute of a <test-case> in FOTS driver output have
> values other than "pass" or "fail"? Currently I am determining whether a CTest
> test passes based on this output.
I tried to make the default output of FOTS driver the exact thing needed for a
W3C ocnformance submission.
That is why the values of result are the ones defined in the:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2011/QT3-test-suite/FOTSResults.xsd?rev=1.2;content-type=text%2Fplain
<xsd:simpleType name="resultStatusType">

> 2. Would it be useful (for developers) to also allow CTest tests based on FOTS
> dependencies? If so, is it possible to use cli.xq to get a list of tests for a
> dependency, and to execute all tests for a dependency?
I do believe this is useful, for instance to run only the tests that have a HOF
dependency.
:) I do think that is useful, and that is why this is already implemented:
Please try running the FOTS driver CLI with:
[...] -e mode:=list-test-cases -e dependency:=higherOrderFunctions

or
[...] -e mode:=run-test-sets -e testSetPrefixes:=prod -e
dependency:=higherOrderFunctions_false

this should be exactly what you asked for.
The value passed to 'dependency' attribute should be in the form:
VALUE_SATISFIED. If SATISFIED is missing, 'true' is assumed.
the VALUE are the ones defined in the
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/fots_driver/view/head:/test/fots_driver/FOTSZorbaManifest.xml
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/fots-ctest/+merge/138071