Paul (not sure if you were on the conf call today) : we decided that we should
fix just this problem in the process module for now, to allow it to
consistently report exit status across Linux distributions and hopefully MacOS.
As for the other issues you and I raised, I will file new bugs which will be
rolled into a v2 of the process module sometime after Zorba 2.8 is shippped.

It would be great if you could test this on MacOS, and vote Approve if there
are no other issues.
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/process-module.