Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Matthias,

It looks good! I have the following comments:

- 104 : JSON reference -> did you mean JSON array?

- Why return an error if ref:dereference is called with an unrecognized URI,
while returning the empty sequence if it is recognized but unbound? Can we
unify and always return the empty sequence? Or is it part of the API that
references have a certain format? I thought of them as blackbox URIs.

- The error code text only mentions objects not in a collection, but not arrays.

- With the changes pending in xml-in-json-indices, the code could become
considerably simpler (less, perhaps even no more casts to XmlNode or JSONItem).