Review: Needs Fixing

I was a bit confused by the choices for parameter values for "stale" and
"wait", but it looks like those come directly from Couchbase itself, so OK then.

One change: This failed on the RQ the first time the test was run, but not on
later RQ runs. That implies to me that later RQ runs are probably seeing
leftover data from the earlier runs. The view.xq test case should clean up
after itself by deleting the value that it inserts, at least IMHO. Possibly
other test cases have a similar issue; please check.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/couchbase-module-new-options/+merge/143187
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/couchbase-module.