Review: Needs Information

If I read the dependencies correctly in my Ubuntu install, libfop-java depends
on libxalan2-java package that includes serializer.jar:

dpkg -s libfop-java
Package: libfop-java
Section: java
Installed-Size: 9529
Maintainer: Ubuntu Developers <>
Architecture: all
Source: fop
Version: 1:1.0.dfsg2-6
Replaces: fop (<< 1:1.0.dfsg2-6)
Depends: libxerces2-java, libxalan2-java, libbsf-java, libavalon-framework-java
(>= 4.1.2-2), libbatik-java (>= 1.7), libcommons-io-java,
libcommons-logging-java, libxt6, libxtst6, libxmlgraphics-commons-java (>=
1.4), java-wrappers (>= 0.1.15), libxml-commons-external-java

dpkg -L libxalan2-java | grep .jar/usr/share/java/xalan2-2.7.1.jar

Also if you check the fop binary distribution: it
contains serializer.jar.

I don't want to remove the dependency check, unless clearly proved that it's
not a dependency, especially when there aren't any tests for fop module.

Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/data-formatting-module.