> Juan - I'm confused by the change to the view.xq test case. You modified the
> implementation of delete-view(), but you've removed the call to delete-view()
> from the test. Is this actually fixing the bug?
Yes, deleting a view using the REST interface causes crashes. I am not sure why
but using both a command line using curl and using the delete of the module if
a test is run in a time gap after delete-view it breaks.

> Also, your commit message says you "changed test to use development views",
> but I don't see how that was done. Does having a view name start with "dev" do
> this magically?
In fact it is, if the name of a document it is called dev_{name} it is a
development document.
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/couchbase-module.