Review: Needs Fixing

I'm afraid this won't work. We have to use ZORBA_FIND_JAR(), or else it's very
inconvenient to build this module using downloaded jars (not from the Ubuntu
repository). We will need to find some way to make that macro available for the
PPA building situation. (Or, possibly stop using the PPA and create our own
repository?...) I'll try to think of something. Probably the easiest thing to
do would be to make util-jvm part of core Zorba, and move the definition of
ZORBA_FIND_JAR() into ZorbaModule.cmake.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/read-pdf-installer-changes/+merge/149359
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba/read-pdf-module.