There are a couple of differences between our implementation and the spec.
We have to revisit those changes for 3.0 because they require backwards
incompatible changes or increasing the version of the module.

The new is-symlink function should go into the spec as well.

Matthias

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~paul-lucas/zorba/pjl-misc/+merge/151861