Review: Needs Fixing

1. Unless I'm missing something, we don't want the function
util:replace-entity-references(). The result of calling fn:serialize() should
be exactly the XML we wish to canonicalize; if it contains < and > then
there's a problem.

2. I also don't like the $actualResult1 / $actualResult2 disparity. Surely
there is only one correct way to serialize a sequence of items according to
FOTS? I think maybe util:serialize-result() should return xs:string rather than
xs:string*, and it should handle either directly concatenating nodes or
concatenating simple items with space delimiters if that is necessary.

3. Why did you add the new "order by" clause in reporting.xq ? If that's only
for W3C reporting then I don't really care, but I'm curious.

4. Finally, I'm concerned that this caused new EXPECTED_FOTS_FAILURE()s to be
added. Why is that? Were we generated false positives before, or is there a
problem in the canonicalization?