Review: Approve

What I wanted:
 - verbose=false => passing tests shown condensed, failing tests shown in full
 - verbose=true => all tests shown in full
 - ctest in "fots-activate-sets" mode uses verbose=false, and in
"fots-activate-cases" mode uses verbose=true

What you did:
 - verbose=false => all tests shown condensed
 - verbose=true => passing tests shown condensed, failing tests shown in full
 - ctest always uses verbose=true

The result for "fots-activate-sets" mode is the same as what I wanted, which is
good since that's the most common mode (including what the RQ does). That was
the key thing I needed to get fixed.

The result for "fots-activate-cases" mode is not what I intended, because for
tests that are passing there's no way at all to get the complete output report.
However, honestly I'm not sure that I care all that much, so I'll go ahead and
approve this as it stands. If anyone complains later (which they probably
won't) we can revisit that decision. Maybe verbose could just be a bit
different for run-test-case mode, but as I said, for now this is good enough.
Thanks.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/fix_bug_1134403/+merge/153784