The proposal to merge lp:~zorba-coders/zorba/fixes_FOTS_driver_29_MAR into
lp:zorba has been updated.

Commit Message changed to:

- updated FOTS snapshot to March 29th. Updated expected failures accordingly.
- if a test did not pass, we further check if the reason it failed is an
environment dependency on setting of a default COLLECTION or COLLATION URI
(other that Unicode Codepoint Collation). If so, we report the test case as
"notRun" otherwise we report it as "fail". This change decreased the number of
failing test cases by 34 (and increased the number of test cases "notRun" by
the same amount).

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/fixes_FOTS_driver_29_MAR/+merge/156109
--