Review: Needs Fixing

You don't hack the parser.cpp or lexer.cpp files directly.  Please revert ALL
changes to those files and modify the .y or .l files ONLY.  If the warnings
still persist in those files due to generated code, it's simply too bad.

In general, you don't need to fully qualify casts, e.g., you can do
static_cast<size_type>(x) rather than static_cast<zorba::base64::size_type>(x).

I've fixed several formatting things (to put the code back to my style) and
also a few other things. You should also seek approval from whoever else's code
you touch.