Review: Needs Fixing

I still think that the overhead of an extra call makes the code more readable
and it's worth it in the long run. Still the nillable is not a property of the
type of the element but of the element itself.

Please leave the create word in "createXQTypeFromElementName", these methods
have side effects they aren't just simple gets and I think a good name should
tell this. A more correct name for this method would be:
createXQTypeFromElementNameAndGetNillable. But I still think makes more sense
to have them separate and leave the compiler do the optimizations for this
case.

At least leave createXQTypeFromElementName name if you think the first part has
a significant effect on performance.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/bug1147563/+merge/153485