> Ok, maybe ignore point #1 - that function is there after all. I'm not sure how
> I missed it; must have been a typo in my search. Anyway, I'll review the code
> more thoroughly a bit later tonight. Points #2 and #3 still need to be fixed.
Points #2 and #3 should be fixed.

The proposed changes, so far:
- fix 17 'wrongError' test cases (meaning they now raise the correct error and
- fix 5 'fail' test cases (please see changes in 'test/fots/CMakeLists.txt')

Still, there are 15 failures still in fn-unparsed-text* test cases:

- 7 in "fn-unparsed-text-lines":

- 3 in "fn-unparsed-text-available":

- 5 in "fn-unparsed-text":