> I'm not sure why Launchpad is showing hundreds of changes on this branch;
> something odd when merging from the trunk, I assume. But the diff looks good,
> so if it merges OK, I'm happy.

Since most of the changes are in bin folder, that has not been changed in a
while now, just to be 100% sure that everything is OK one could:
- create a new branch of lp:zorba locally
- merge the proposed changes in this branch and propose it for merging (be sure
to give it a unique name when pushing the changes to LP)
- delete this merge proposal and related branch