I think we can simplify this quite a bit. All Java modules really need are:

1. The macros in UtilJavaUse.cmake (or the location of that file to INCLUDE()
2. The location of JavaVMSingleton.h.
3. The location of libutil-java.so (or whatever the dynamic library is called).

We can add those variables directly to the main ZorbaConfig.cmake which is
exported from the Zorba project, with appropriate NOTFOUND values if Java
support wasn't built into Zorba. Then modules will only need to
FIND_PACKAGE(zorba) and check for those variables having valid settings. We can
eliminate the entire util-jvm/config directory except for UtilJavaUse.cmake. I
believe we can actually eliminate util-jvm.xq too; there's no purpose to the
XQuery module that I can see.