I have the 2.7 bison and the 2.5.35 which are the same as you have and yet I do
not get the warnings. I do have a different gcc -- 4.7, but I'm not really sure
how to downgrade it to 4.2 which is what you have -- "gcc version 4.2.1 (Based
on Apple Inc. build 5658) (LLVM build 2336.11.00)". And that seems to be a
customized Mac gcc anyway. It is really weird they've bothered to update their
Bison to 2.7 when no one else did, yet they're stuck with a 6-years old GCC.

I did not say you should fix them, I asked if you could. That's because you're
the only one getting them. The locations are correct relative to the generated
.l files (e.g. build/src/compiler/parser/jsoniq_scanner.l). It is not difficult
to trace back the line in the scanner.l file.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/bug-1176038/+merge/162953