> 1. What's the difference between include/zorba/internal and
> include/zorba/util?

Internal is for our use only.  We make no claim that stuff in there will not
either change or be removed at any time.

> 2. Was it necessary/a good idea to move cxx_util.h and error_util.h into the
> set of shipped headers?

Because they're necessary for fs_util.h.

> 3. Why was cxx_util.h moved to internal/ and error_util.h to util/ ?

Because cxx_util.h is a temporary measure until C++0x compilers are wide-spread
and the file may disappear at any time; error_util.h will stick around (see #1
answer above).

> 4. Have you done any testing on Windows?

It's pretty much impossible for me to do that.

> There are several #ifdef WIN32
> changes. If necessary I could request Juan or Luis to test it out (would
> prefer Rodolfo but he's busy with website stuff).

You can, if you like.